Saint Kings College was established in the year 2002 in Johannesburg. It was found by Mr. Mashudu Mudzunga as a Catering School. The College transformed and diversified into different courses. In 2003, we started offering short courses and full qualifications were also introduced. NOW THE COLLEGE BOASTS OF SIX BRANCHES NATIONWIDE.
We seek to become a leading and most sought after private further education and training provider of courses that are registered on the National Qualifications Framework. (NQF) in order to realize the stated vision.
Saint Kings College will comply with the requirements of the ETQAs / Quality Councils and professional Bodies, and render the best services to the learners at affordable prices. We will strive to be the ULTIMATE EXPERTS IN QUALITY EDUCATION AND TRAINING
Client – Focused (Developing people)
1. Is a registered private company under the Companies Act with the Department of trade & industry (reg. 2005/ 037823/07)
2. Department of Education registration :2010/FE07/031
3. Is provisionally accredited by Umalusi (www.umalusi.org.za)
4. Is a registered Centre for Pitman City & Guilds International examinations?
5. Is a registered centre of LCCI
6. Is accredited with HW SETA (Programme Approval)